Badali Jewelry Silver Special Price $193.00 (Normally $244.00)
Badali Jewelry Bronze Special Price $97.00 (Normally $153.00)
Harry Dresden © has had multiple versions of his Shield Bracelet throughout The Dresden Files © series. The Badali Jewelry artists have created a replica of Harry's original and most iconic version of his Shield Bracelet. Harry Dresden wears the shield bracelet on his left hand and is seldom seen without it. The bracelet features six shield shaped charms, each bears a Medieval symbol: a heraldic lion, a dragon, an ornate Fleur-de-lis, a Celtic cross, a phoenix, and a more simple Fleur-de-lis. The bracelet charms are skillfully crafted in your choice of sterling silver or white finished bronze and hung on a stainless steel bracelet. Harry Dresden's Shield Bracelet is officially licensed Dresden Files jewelry through Jim Butcher.
White finished bronze is a surface treatment that will eventually wear away over time. How quickly a surface treatment will wear away is dependent on the daily wear and tear the item will be exposed to.
Harry's Shield Bracelet is available in 7", 8" or 9" lengths. The shields, from left to right, measure as follows:
- Lion - approx. 26.6 mm (just over 1") long, 18.7 (11/16") at widest point and 1.6 mm (1/16") thick.
- Dragon - approx. 27.3 mm (just over 1") long, 17.2 (5/8") at widest point and 1.6 mm (1/16") thick.
- Fleur-de-lis - approx. 26.8 mm (1") long, 19 (11/16") at widest point and 1.6 mm (1/16") thick.
- Celtic Cross - approx. 32.1 mm (1 1/4") long, 17.5 (11/16") at widest point and 1.6 mm (1/16") thick
- Phoenix - approx. 26.5 mm (just over 1") long, 18.5 (11/16") at widest point and 1.5 mm (1/16") thick.
- Fleur-de-lis - approx. 25.3 mm (just under 1") long, 17.5 (11/16") at widest point and 1.4 mm (1/16") thick.
The bracelet weighs approximately 47.3 grams with sterling silver charms, approximately 39.6 grams with white finished bronze charms. The back of the charms are textured and stamped with our makers mark and copyright. The silver charms are stamped with the metal content - sterling.
We are a cast-to-order company and cast every Tuesday and Thursday. Please allow 5 to 7 days from the next casting date for production of this item. Orders placed before 3pm MST Monday or Wednesday will be included in the following day's cast. Feel free to contact us for the anticipated production time for your Dresden Files Jewelry.
This item comes packaged in a jewelry box with a card of authenticity.
"The Dresden Files", and the characters and places therein are copyrights of Jim Butcher, Imaginary Empire LLC, c/o Donald Maass Literary Agency. All Rights Reserved.