If you should order an incorrect ring size, we do offer resizing. There is a $20.00 fee for sterling silver and a $50.00 fee for gold. The fee includes return shipping charges for US addresses. Additional shipping charges will apply for address outside of the US (contact us for more details). Please return the ring with your sales receipt, a note with the correct ring size, your return shipping address, and the resizing payment - payable to Badali Jewelry. Please ship the package with insurance as we are not responsible for items lost or stolen in delivery.
Orders must be canceled by 6pm Mountain Standard Time the day the order is placed. Orders made after 6pm Mountain Standard Time must be canceled by 6pm MST the following day. Orders canceled after that time will be issued a 10% cancellation fee.
- Custom Order Items, Platinum Jewelry, Rose Gold Jewelry, Palladium White Gold Jewelry and One of A Kind Items CANNOT BE RETURNED, REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED.
- Returns must be received no later than 20 days past the date you received your order (delivery date). Returns will not be accepted after this period has lapsed. For our international customers the return package must be post marked before the 20 days have lapsed. We understand it may take more time due to return shipping.
- Shipping is not refundable for returned orders.
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from refund amount. If you selected a FREE shipping option, a $10.00 fee will be deducted for shipping from the refund amount.
- If item is received with minor damage due to excessive wear or damaged during shipping due to improper packaging, an additional $20.00 fee may be deducted from refund. Severely damaged items will not be refunded.
- We will issue a refund after the item is received in the same condition as at the time of shipping.
Refunds will be issued by the same method as payment was received.
- International Orders: Packages refused at the time of delivery or not picked up from customs will not be refunded. In order to stay compliant with export rules and regulations we will not mark your package as a "gift" to save on fees that may be assessed by your country. Please contact us for help in tracking your package or any other questions.
Our shipping address is: BJS, Inc., 320 W 1550 N Suite E, Layton, UT 84041
US SHIPPING POLICY
- Orders placed with a US credit card can only ship within the US, US territories and military APO addresses.
- Any order valued at $200.00 or more will only be shipped to the verified billing address of the credit card holder or confirmed PayPal address used to place the order.
- All orders with PayPal payments will only be sent to the shipping address that is shown on the PayPal payment. Please ensure that your desired shipping address is selected when submitting your PayPal Payment and that it matches the "Ship To" address used during check out.
US SHIPPING OPTIONS:
USPS is not servicing several countries please see list: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm
Please use UPS or DHL if your country is listed.
- USPS Economy - Averages 5 to 10 business days depending on location. Fully insured with limited to no tracking through USPS.com.
- USPS Priority Mail - Averages 2 to 7 business days depending on location. Fully insured with limited tracking through USPS.com.
- FedEx/UPS 2 Day - Delivers in 2 business days, does not include Saturday or Sunday. Fully insured with detailed tracking through FedEx.com.
- FedEx/UPS Standard Overnight - Delivers in 1 business day, does not include Saturday or Sunday. Fully insured with detailed tracking through FedEx.com.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
- International orders will ONLY be shipped to the verified billing address of the credit card used to place the order.
- All orders with PayPal payments will ONLY be shipped to the confirmed shipping address shown on the PayPal payment. Please ensure that your confirmed shipping address is selected when submitting your PayPal Payment and that it matches the "Ship To" and "Bill To" addresses used during check out.
- International shipping rates do not include customs taxes and/or import duty fees. These are due at the time of delivery and are your responsibility to pay. They are determined by your country and we have no control or participation in their assessment.
- Packages refused at the time of delivery will not be refunded.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING METHODS
View available shipping options and estimated delivery times during check out. We also offer:
USPS First-Class Package International Service - Averages 7 - 21 business days, but can take up to six weeks for delivery. Fully insured, but NO TRACKING once the package leaves the US.
USPS Priority Mail International - Averages 6 - 10 business days, but can take up to two weeks for delivery. Fully insured, but NO TRACKING once the package leaves the US.
USPS Priority Mail Express International - Averages 3 - 7 business days, but can take up to 9 business days. Fully insured with limited tracking through USPS.com.
UPS International Shipping - Delivery time varies. UPS International rates and estimated shipping times can be calculated at checkout.
We Ship To The Following Countries:
Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Cook Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, England (United Kingdom), Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea (Democratic), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Scotland (United Kingdom), Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands (British), and Virgin Islands (US).
If you don't see your country listed above, please contact us (email@example.com)with your complete address and we will assist you in determining availability of shipping and method to your destination.