The Vorin Heralds Pendant features the images of the ten Heralds, servants of the Almighty worshiped by the followers of Vorinism . Each herald is considered a patron to one of the Orders of the Knights Radiant and represents divine attributes of The Stormlight Archive universe.
Details: From top of pendant going clockwise the Heralds are:
- Paliah - patron of the Truthwatchers and divine attributes of Learned and Giving
- Shalash - patron of the Lightweavers and divine attributes of Creative and Honest
- Chanarach - patron of the Dustbringer ™ and divine attributes of Bravery and Obedience
- Jezrien - patron of the Windrunners and divine attributes of Protecting and Leading
- Kalak - patron of the Willshapers and divine attributes of Resolute and Builders
- Ishar - patron of the Bondsmiths and divine attributes of Pious and Guiding
- Nale - patron of the Skybreakers and divine attributes of Just and Confident
- Talenel'Elin - patron of the Stonewards and divine attributes of Dependable and Resourceful
- Battar - patron of the Elsecallers and divine attributes of Wise and Careful
- Vedel - patron of the Edgedancers and divine attributes of Loving and Healing
The Heralds pendant is solid bronze and measures 44.7 mm long including the bail, 38.1 mm wide, and 3.7 mm at the thickest point. The necklace weighs 20.5 grams and the back of the pendant is textured and stamped with our makers mark, copyright, and metal content - Bronze.
Metal Finishes: Antiqued Bronze, Yellow Bronze, or White Bronze.
Chain: 24" long stainless steel rope chain, 24" black leather cord (additional $5.00), or 20" 1.2 mm sterling silver box chain (additional $25.00). Additional chains are available on our accessories page.
Packaging: This item comes packaged in a satin jewelry pouch with a card of authenticity.
Production: We are a made-to-order company. Your order will ship in 5 to 10 business days if the item is not in stock.
Mistborn®, The Stormlight Archive®, and Brandon Sanderson® are registered trademarks of Dragonsteel Entertainment LLC.
Beautiful work! I love it!