Harry Dresden wears the Shield Bracelet on his left hand and is seldom seen without it. The bracelet features six shield shaped charms, each bears a Medieval symbol: a heraldic lion, a dragon, an ornate Fleur-de-lis, a Celtic cross, a phoenix, and a more simple Fleur-de-lis. Harry Dresden has had multiple versions of his Shield Bracelet throughout The Dresden Files series; this is the first shield bracelet he made.
Details: The charms are hung on a stainless steel bracelet. The shields, from left to right, measure as follows:
- Lion - 26.6 mm long, 18.7 at widest point and 1.6 mm thick.
- Dragon - 27.3 mm long, 17.2 at widest point and 1.6 mm thick.
- Fleur-de-lis - 26.8 mm long, 19 at widest point and 1.6 mm thick.
- Celtic Cross - 32.1 mm long, 17.5 at widest point and 1.6 mm thick
- Phoenix - 26.5 mm long, 18.5 at widest point and 1.5 mm thick.
- Fleur-de-lis - 25.3 mm long, 17.5 at widest point and 1.4 mm thick.
The bracelet weighs 47.3 grams with sterling silver charms, 39.6 grams with white bronze charms. The back of the charms are textured and stamped with our makers mark and copyright. The silver charms are stamped with the metal content - sterling.
Metal Options: Bracelet charms in Sterling Silver or White Bronze.
Bracelet Length Options: Available in 7", 8" (additional $1.00) or 9" (additional $2.00).
Packaging: This item comes packaged in a jewelry box with a card of authenticity.
Production: We are a made-to-order company. Your order will ship in 5 to 10 business days if the item is not in stock.